I feel so alone right now.
My msn conversations are blinking but I feel like I'm on my own today.
I hope it's PMS.
Cause then I'll know it'll be over soon.
Just 5 more days.
And I'll be better.
But this might be different.
I need distractions.
I just went away to eat Popeyes.
Ate 1/4 of my chicken and then let bro devour the rest.
Everytime I leave the laptop, someone online ditches me.
Bye Hanisah :(
Well at least Ain came back (;
Great. She just went off to find food.
She's so mean to me.
Cause she won't follow tmr.
I am upset.
I don't care about what I'm typing right now.
It may seem so hard to break a family.
But anything is possible with money.
It tears your walls down.
But these walls can't be redone with cash.
RememberthosewallsIbuiltwellbabytheytumblindowntheydidntevenputupafighttheydidntevenmakeasoundifoundawaytoletyouinbutineverreallyhadadoubtstandinginthelightofyourhaloigotmyangelnowseemslikeivebeenawakeneveryruleihadyoubreakingitstheriskthatimtakingiaintnevergonnashutyououteverywhereimlookingnowimsurroundedbyyourembracebabyicanseeyourhaloiknowyouremysavinggraceyoureeverythingineedandmoreitswrittenalloveryourfacebabyicanfeelyourhaloprayitwontfadeaway
Imsittinginaroommadeupofonlybigwhitewallsandinthehalltherearepeoplelookingthroughthewindowinthedoortheyknowexactlywhatwereherefordontlookupjustletthemthinktheresnoplaceelseyoudratherbeyou'realwaysondisplayforeveryonetowatchandlearnfromdontyouknowbynowyoucantturnbackbecausethisroadisallyoulleverhaveitsobviousthatyouredyingdyingjustlivingproofthatthecamerasllyingandohohopenwidethisisyournightsosmilesoyoullgooutinstyleyoullgooutinstyle
Imsayingsorryinadvancecausethiswontalwaysgotoplannowedontmeantotakeourloveforgranteditsinournaturetoforgetwhatmattersandwhenthegoingisgettingtoughandwereallaboutgivingupthingsthatweneverthoughtwedsaygonnasayemgamesthatweneverthoughtwedplaygonnaplayemitaintperfectbutitsworthitanditsonlygettingbetteritsgonnatakesometimetogetitrightcauseimstilllearningtheartofloveimstilltryingtonotmessupsowheneveristumbleletmeknowyouneedtospellitoutyouneedtospellitoutyouneedtospellitoutyouneedtospellitoutformecauseimstilltryingtolearntheartofloveififorgettogetthedorrremindyouthatyourebeautifuliknowmydetailrequiresmoreattentionifieverhurtyouitsnotmyintentioncauseweregonnamakeourmistakesfindouthowmuchyourheartcantakecauseiknowthatyougotmybackandbabyigotyours
Imnotsurprisednoteverythinglastivebrokenmyhearsomanytimesistoppedkeepingtracktalkedmyselfintalkedmyselfoutigetallworkeduptheniletmyselfdownitriedsoveryhardnottoloseiticameupwithamillionexcusesbutithoughteverysinglepossibilityandsomehowikknowthatitllallturnoutandyoullmakemeworksowecanworktoworkitoutpromiseyoukidthatillgivesomuchmorethanigetijusthaventmetyouyetimighthavetowaitillnevergiveupiguessitshalftimingandtheotherhalfsluckwhereveryouarewheneveritsrightyoullcomeoutofnowhereandintomylifeiknowthatwecanbesoamazingandbabyyouloveisgonnachangemebutithoughtofeverysinglepossibilityandsomehowiknowthatitllallturnoutandyoullmakemeworksowecanworktoworkitout
There you go, I've found my distraction. Now I can't stop typing without spaces. Heh.
Iatepopeyes. I miss my Bunnaye