Hello person,
My brother just asked me if i know you.
And I just stared at him for awhile,
Thinking.
What's the answer to that question?
Honestly, I think I miss knowing you.
Even though the last time I talked to you was a year and 9 months ago,
Before you hated me.
And I don't know what I did wrong.
I considered wishing you good luck and farewell,
But then I thought,
"She already hates me enough".
So yeah.
I don't know.
Hehhh.
Went for my mum's brother's wife's sister's wedding today.
Hahahaha.
I like complicated things.
Wedding was cool(:
So fairytale-like.
Very dreamy.
Helped out and went back at midnight.
It's 3am now and I'm damn tired.
But I don't feel like sleeping.
My brother got six stitches on his foot today.
Medical fees cost a bomb.
Cause yesterday he heard a cat outside.
Opened the door a little to take a peek.
Feebee(my cat) jumped out to fight the huge cat outside.
Bro got worried for Feebee so he opened the gate,
Grabbed Feebee then threw him back into the house.
Feebee got angry, clung onto his leg.
Bro desperately tried to kick him off,
So Feebee's claws dragged.
Skin split open.
Saw the white stuff below the skin.
Kept bleeding.
So today he went to the clinic downstairs.
He's resting for 10days apparently.
Poor thing :(
K I'm gonna go sleep now.
So shagged.
Byebye blog!(:
Cause I'm still learning the art of love,
I'm still trying to not mess up.
So if I stumble,
Let me know.