I'm sick and it's so annoying.
Throat really really hurts,
Mum keeps talking to me
But it hurts to reply.
My stomach just growled
But I can't drink or eat
Cause it hurts.
Just now when I came home
And went to bathe,
I gargled my mouth with mouthwash
Cause throat felt gross.
Then I think the bacteria in my throat
Kinda blocked the mouthwash.
Then they mixed and suddenly
My throat heated up.
So I turned to the toilet bowl and puked out.
My lemon barley came out too.
Drank alot cause I remember
One of my primary school teachers
Said that drinking barley helps.
But the worst part was that
Since I didnt eat much for lunch,
Whatever that wanted to come out,
Couldnt.
So after vomiting out alot,
I ran out of food to throw out,
So nothing came out.
And I swear it really hurt.
Now I don't even know
Why I'm sitting here.
I guess I'm waiting
For a miracle.
Anyway,
I went to Klarissa's house just now
With Cheryl.
Hougang Mall first.
Ate LJS.
Then went to Klarissa's house.
Watched Singapore Idol (recorded)
Laughed and laughed.
Then Cheryl left for tuition.
And Klarissa TRIED TO
Teach me how to do the rubiks cube.
Oh and Lit today was surprisingly okay.
Wrote ALOT
Til my hands really hurt.
Oh and Sec4 Graduation.
Didn't meet any of them,
Though I saw Siti outside my class.
GOOD LUCK SEC4S(: