Colbie Caillat♥
I haven't blogged in ages
For reasons I shall not disclose here.
But basically I haven't been in the mood.
I was so high just now.
It seems to have died down.
Today......
Went to school for Teacher Parent Conference
Which was scheduled for 12pm
But I reached school at 1245pm.
Cause thanks to my mum,
We left home at 1130.
Smart or what.
We live in YISHUN!
K yeah so anyway,
Mdm Seah had alr left the classroom,
So we went to General Office and they called her down.
First thing:
"Your daughter, she's very sporty"
Haaha
Then after 5 min with her, we left.
Went to find Diyana in the canteen
and my mum thought she was CHINESE.
AHHAHAHAHA.
Ate at Banquet then went off to VeeJay for trng.
The usual.
Got scolded for being late.
Honestly,
If you think you're helping me let go by doing this,
You really don't know how wrong you are.
Cause it's been months,
And I still feel the same way I felt that day
you made me cry til my eyes grew sore.
And I know you know it,
Cause no one could ever be that oblivious.
I wonder how you can even live with ignorance.
Well, whatever.
I just hate your guts.
Cause you're just plain scared
To say it to my face
Cause I'm too young.
Insead, you had to lie your way to it.
You bitch about her so much,
telling me you're nothing like her,
how you hate her guts and
that she has no originality.
But are you that blind?
Cause it's plain to see
that you're just like her.