Today was... crapshit at first but okay later(:
IN the morning I reached at 625 and did maths in the canteen.
THEN sat in the courtyard with Cheryl and Rena and Hazel.
THE usual plan on every odd day of the week
BUT today I seemed to have lost my mask.
CAUSE for about an half an hour,
I slipped back into my old self.
THE unhappy, depressed one.
AND even the cold clammy feeling came back.
THE feeling I get ONLY when this certain thing happens
AND I get scared.
TALKED to Lynette after not talking to her
IN a long time(:
FIRST period: English.
SECOND: Music- I hate love story now.
Not cause they didnt play it nicely, cause they did.
But cause it's sickening.
THIRD: Science- Walked in and...
Mrs Tan: Why do you look so tired, Farah?
Me: Cause I was up doing my work
Mrs Tan: O.O your work?
Me: Yeah. My homework
Mrs Tan: Ohhhh. Okay.
( And I walked off :D)
RECESS: Yazmeen bought me 8 clean colour markers
for my belated bday present :D
THANKS Yazmeen!
THEN ate and on the way to the stairs,
SAW Isabelle and Anu vs Klarissa and Farah Aishah(table-tennis)
ASKED Farah to let me play with Puny but she didnt let me.
SO I asked Isabelle for the paddle and played,
SOFTBALLERS[Klarissa and I] vs Drama clubbers[Anu and Farah Aishah]
PEOPLE were cheering.
IT was so cool ok.
FIFTH period: HML and Cikgu didnt come again.
SIXTH period: History- Boring shit
SEVENTH period: Legacy-sally didnt come.
AFTER school I went around looking for people
AND practically begging them to stayback and study with me
BUT most people were either busy or wanted to go home
AND sleep -_-"
SO I stayed with Sofea and Hanis at Prata shop
WHILE like more than 10 of my classmates ate.
DIDN'T wanna eat cause I lost my appetite.
IN the end I went with Glenda.
ATE Cup noodles and studied til 415.
TOOK MRT with her the went to Yishun
ON my own from Raffles Place.
WENT to Yishun Library and did my work alone.
ACCOMPLISHED alot.
THEN I went home.
THAT'S it.
BORING right?
I know.
OH then at Yishun Interchange,
THERE was this group of minahs
AND they were nudging each other as
I walked by.
THEN said:
"Budak ni dari skola mane?"
(What school's this girl from)
K if anybody's free,
KNOW that I'm in the same boat.
SO COME AND STUDY WITH ME!
HONESTLY I'll study ;)
Toodloo