I know it's past 12,
But when I say today/just now/in the morning,
I mean 18thSeptember2009.
Im currently listening to Send It On by JoBros, Demi, Miley and Selena.
It's a nice song(:
Selena is barely doing anything uh.
Haha.
This morning i showered damn fast
Cause the water Up North is damn cold.
Reached school at around 625
Sat there with my green headphones.
And at like 645, Rena came.
Then 650, Cheryl came.
They say I look weird with headphones.
But I've had it since last year?
Hahaha.
Passed Haziyah her letter
And passed Siti her present(I grew)
Hahaha.
K I'm kidding.
First period was HML.
Worked in pairs.
So I did with Zahwah.
We wrote a letter to Eros from SheilaON7,
Asking him why Berhenti Berharap is so depressing.
Had to give him moral support.
So our ending was,
"Jangan Berhenti Berharap, Eros.
Salam Sayang, Zarah"
:D
I like HML lessons with Zahwah.
Unlimited lameness.
Then D&T.
Mrs Wong looked soo bored.
I finished my CmPS artefact(:
It's a polar bear on an iceberg
And it goes down into the acrylic sea
When you pull the bottom.
"Save the Polar Bears,
Stop Global Warming"
I think it loks cute :D
Recess was at 935.
So I went to the canteen with Yazmeen
(Who wasn't fasting so she was happily drinking)
Then I spent the whole time from 935 to 1000:
-Looking for Haziyah
-Replying her sms
-Trying to figure out how to get her out of the NP room
-Texting her to come out
-And finally met her(:
Sat with her from 1000 to 1015.
Talked about stuff
It was a nice talk.
Then I realized I was 5 min late for D&T
So I asked her to send me to the D&T block
Since she was alone.
But she was SO LAZY AND WHIINY
That I had to drag her along
By pulling her arm.
I'm at an advantage with my strength :D
Then continued with abit of D&T.
English was last period but mdm surayah didnt come.
So we had this relief teacher :S
(Sarah was behind me)
Me: Can I go to the toilet
Teacher: Ask me that again
Me: May I go to the toilet
Teacher: Yes you may. And you? (askiing Sarah)
Sarah: May I go to the toilet?
Teacher: Yes you may.
God.
We're not in Primary School.
I mean I got my point across right?
I just wanted to go to the toilet.
So anyway I studied a wee bit of Geog.
Then suddenly Shaikha and Zahwah came
Sneaking in 5 minutes before the period ended.
They were in the library using the computers
Til they lost track of time.
HAHA
Idiots -_-
Lucky they weren't caught.
Then when school ended,
We were supposed to go for Art.
Then when we reached there,
ms della was like telling us to go
Then she wrote something on the door,
Saying that all 2/1 girls can't do art today
But any other classes can come back anytime.
Wasted our time.
So i accompanied Sarah as she ate
And Jacelyn did her collation stuff.
I learnt stuff about bookings from Eunice.
It was interesting.
Went home and in the mrt
My head kept falling as I half-slept.
Went to Yishun Library to look for a nice book.
Nothing much.
Reached home at like 330
Showered, Prayed, Slept at 4(:
Woke up at 7.
HEH.
Broke fast and headed to the mosque
For terawih-20 rakaat.
The doa qunut was...
like literally 5 minutes.
I counted in my head.
I don't know why I'm even talking about this.
Maybe cause I think I got my period.
So I wasted everything.
Damn.
I hope tmr nothing comes out.
Please, Uterine lining.
Don't break down tmr.
Hahaha(:
Shudup Farah.
Today I realized how much I miss
Haziyah, Hanisah, Fifah, Siti Shazwani, Shikin, Nart and Fa.
It's been quite long since I talked to them.
Or in some cases,
Went home with them.
Haha(:
Toodloo :D
I've been spending all my time,
Just thinking bout you.
I don't know what to do,
I think I'm fallin for you.