Dear M,
I'm sitting here with my
Four-hour-old full plate of noodles,
Wondering who that happy,
Hungry girl was.
Cause I'm not blind,
I ain't deaf,
I ain't stupid,
I have feelings.
I ain't a kid anymore,
Neither is A.
We know what's going on,
What else could it be?
We've double-checked,
Maybe even tripled
We've got the number,
We know the name
So why do you even bother
Tryna keep it in the kitchen
When you might as well tell the world?
Opps, they know already
I know it was him,
I heard the ring.
"Always be my baby"
Has gotten all too familiar
Til I don't feel
The slightest bit of panic
Instead, I jump
Straight to anger
Give up trying,
Cause you can't deny it
No use lying,
Cause you just can't fight it
You've raised me,
To resist temptation.
But clearly,
You weren't taught the same.
Just cause there's an offer,
Doesn't mean you have to take it.
Cause it ain't always bout the deal,
It's about whether it was worth it
Maybe to you it was
But think of what you're destroying
By being your own **m*wr*c*er
You're breaking my heart.
Cause it ain't fair,
It ain't fair to P
It ain't fair to A
It ain't fair to me
You made me lose my apetite.
Half a meal a day ain't enough.
And you can still scold me,
When it's all your fault.
Cause honestly, I'm
Disgusted
By
You
And one day,
I'll tell on you