Whooo.
I just rushed into blogger to beat the time.
Haha.
Usually I'd change the time to make it the same day.
But today I shall lead with integrity.
Haha whatever.
Came to school at 6.40a.m. today to prepare for the concert.
Was like texting people, asking them what they're gonna do after school.
Cause I didn't feel like watching a movie or anything.
Then Haziyah said she was going to Siti's house
And asked me to ask Siti if I wanna follow.
So in the end she asked for me.
Practised more for dance.
Went backstage.
Waited with nervous stomachs.
Then suddenly our dear isabelle started crying
Cause she realised it's our last day together as
Twopointonedegrees.
She got everyone crying except me, Pei Shan and Beng.
We just couldn't.
Haha.
Cold people.
So we went out on stage and did our best.
Was shaking damn badly.
Then when it came to the stunts part,
My heart was racing.
In the end I succeeded :D
Thanks for the support, everyone.
Expecially Ain for the "RUN!"
When the results came out,
We got 3rd.
Went backstage and did SOMEMORE crying.
This time, I joined in.
After calming ourselves down,
We went down and took pictures and all.
Pictures on Ain's blog: http://violet-faces.blogspot.com
Hehe.
Met Siti and Haziyah and went to the busstop.
Was going to Siglap but Siti didnt wanna take 10
So we took 31 which doesnt even go to Siglap -_-
Got kinda lost.
But continued walking and when we got there,
It was closed.
Then we turned around while nearly freaking out
And saw that they moved to a new location: right behind us.
Rented DVDs
Haziyah was so pissy.
Hahahhaa
Cabbed to Siti's house and I met Nelly.
Hahaa.
Watched the first movie which was crap,
So we watched The Hottie and The Nottie.
Kinda crapshit too.
Haha.
But the ending was sweet.
Ate Pizza.
And we talked for like 1 hour ++
Was really fun somehow.
Haha.
So at 3.45 Haziyah realised she had to be home by 4.
Cabbed to her block and I tagged along.
Nelly said "Bye friends" when we got into the cab.
HAHA!
I cancelled my plans to meet Diyana cause I wasn't in the mood.
So from Haziyah's block,
I was about to walk to the bus stop to go home.
But then I broke down.
It was so random.
But yeah.
So I decided to go to Bedok Int instead,
and meet Diyana.
Sat at McD til 6.30,
Talking.
Took 17 home and fell asleep.
Got home and mum asked me to follow her grocery shopping.
-__________-
So I put down my bag and left.
Got home at around 9.30
Showered, Got all the hairspray outta my hair.
Sms sms sms.
OH! And Siti says Nelly told her:
"I not scared you big friend, I scared you small one"
HAHAHHAHAA!
Cause according to both Diyana and Siti,
I have the nak-kena-sepak-emo-depressed-face.
The whole day was:
"Can you stop giving that depressed face!"
Hahaha.
It ain't intentional laaa.
I ♥ TWOPOINTONEDEGREES!
Ain!
Riny!
Farah!
Hanis!
Cheryl!
Liyana!
Isabelle!
Pei Shan!
18 days