My room officially produces echoes.
That's good.
In a way.
The house feels so empty but it's so full of things.
Didnt go to school today cause I had to pack.
Woke up at 9am++.
My cousin and dad's friend came to help.
So I rushed through my 1/4 packed room
And ended up dumping everything into separate boxes.
One to a store in Jurong West.
One to the house in Yishun.
And many bags to house in Tampines.
I dont know if I should sleep here tonight since it's the last time
Or go to Tamp to settle down.
I still have to go to school tmr.
And I have to make up for the training I missed today.
My shin is swollen cause Coach Zhang was giving us very fast balls.
The kind that hit straight to your face in a split second.
Yeah. It hit me directly
Cause I was scared and lifted up my leg.
Stupid.
Annnnnnnnyyyyyyywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
1 day before we move out
2 days before I go to Yishun
3 days to Puasa
4 days to Haziyah and Hanisah's Birthday
5 days to Faidah's Birthday
6 days to my Birthday