These past few days have been a fixed routine:
1. Wake up at 545
2. Shower and wake dad up at 6
3. Drink milo, wear shoes, wait for 10 min outside
4. Go to school
5. Dance
6. School starts, three periods
7. Recess with Klarissa [breaking the rules by sitting with 2e4 people(: ]
8. Dance
9. Three periods
10. Dance at someone's house.
11. Go home.
Well at least if coach asks, I can say I did "aerobics"
Hehh.
Went to Pei Shan's house today and practiced for like 2 hours.
Ain and I are partners and are positioned in the front,
Just the two of us.
Then both of us are damn scared
Cause there's just too much to absorb in so little time.
If we get it right, it'll be so cool.
But if we get it wrong, it'll be so screwed.
Had D&T test this morning.
Quite satisfied with how it went.
Except for the adhesive thingy.
I hope "it is a strong adhesive"
is the same as "it has a good adhesive quality"
Mrs Wong said yeah but things happen,
You know.
Now I'm sitting here,
Wondering what to do
Cause I remember being happy,
But now everything's just sappy
And I know someday I'll see ,
That it just wasn't meant to be
But I don't know what to do now
I want to apologise
But I don't know what for
And even if I do,
How will I be sure
It'll ever change anything?
If it actually does
For better
Or for worse?
I don't even know what I want right now
One thing's for sure though,
I just need a sign