Omg. Something's wrong with me. Im addicted to..... here it comes.......
KOREAN SONGS!
Ahahahahha. I've been looking for Mirotic since it was on V Countdown. See la, the effects of Channel V.
SEESEE!!
Anyway, school has been okay these past few days, Surprisingly. Yesterday I went to Parkway with my CmPS group. Did CmPs, Then Eunice, Pei Shan and I went window shopping For my bday present. Hahaha.
Then today when I went for HML, Cikgu told me she saw me at Parkway yesterday. Apparently she was walking behind me but I was too engrossed in my conversation.
Threw during first half of recess then second half, Shaikha and I played badminton. We stole Cheow's badminton rackets. hahahaha. Sorry Cheow. Damn drenched after. hahaha.
After school, went to Anu's house for DANCE Had alot of fun. I love the Zero Gravity dance. I dont mind that kind(:
I think I'm actually progressing. Hopefully maybe. But then again, what if I dont want to?