My eyes are still sore.
Had Sonix today against Devils and NUS.
The first half of the Devils game,
I managed to field all the balls that came my way.
Once one went through my legs,
My morale went down and
I lost my focus.
Was so screwed.
But at least batting was okay.
Was up at bat twice and
managed to get on base both times.
First;hit to 3rd baseman.
Second; bunt.
Thanks for the sacrifice, Puny(:
Coach came after that and we got scolded.
Got really hurt by what she said.
I understand when she scolds me about Softball
But I think talking about my family problems
was inappropriate.
Took quite awhile to get over it.
Anyway,
I haven't started on any of my homework.
I know,
I shouldn't be online.
But today has been so URGH.
And I reallyreallyreally dont know what to do now.
So near yet so far.
It's been bugging me since Thursday.
Before that, I was fine.
Again and again and again and again
And again and again and again
♥Kiddo