Bro just elbowed me in the chest by accident.
I nearly puked out my food on the spot k.
I miss having a KN1
But I'm not gonna say anything cause I'm not gonna bug you Today was somehow a good day after all.
Had History CA(which I didn't study for) in the morning.
Was surprisingly okay considering I didnt study at all.
Science CA was better for me cause I really studied.
Managed to finish both papers, which is something I always fail to do.
Sometimes I feel so guilty
But sometimes I get upset cause I don't understand After CAs, had English-reading period.
So boring.
Went for recess and after that, ran to the foyer with dancers.
Scremed their asses off when they found out we made it through to the finals.
Pei Shan and I were being cool; walking, so we didnt get to scream :(
I'm still a kiddo.
I wonder, So yeah...
TWO POINT ONE DEGREES IS IN THE FINALS
WHOOOOOOOOOO!
wonder how I'll ever tell coach I can't make it for two trainings cause of rehearsal
damn.
Should I just leave you alone?
But it sounds too simple to be true Running back through the fire when there's nothing left to save
It's like chasing the very last train when it's too late
I've totally lost my interest in texting.
So if I don't reply you, you know why.
It ain't personal