

So Klarissa, Angelynn, Afifah and I watched Hannah Montana at Plaza Sing today.
Sat beside Klarissa and she was SO DAMN LOUD.
Laughing to herself and talking loudly.
AND SHE KEPT SMILING AT THE SCREEN WHENEVER THIS DUDE UP THERE CAME ON.
Hahahahaaaa.
He looks so goodie-goodie.
Anyway, I like the movie.
It was so typical and predictable at first but the ending was good.
Yeah(:
Before the movie, we went to the arcade to pass time.
So we were addicted to the basketball game
(The one you just get basketballs and throw into the basket)
Then it was Punys vs Bigger People(Hahaa. You two dont have a name)
Then PUNYS WON!
Cause Klarissa and I had co-ordination man!
It was like if she threw and the thing got stuck at the side,
My ball would fly, hit hers and go in after hers.
Hehehee.
Thenthenthenthen...
ME VS ANGELYNN!
I WONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
WHOOO!
68 to 36.
:D
Klarissa and I watched this old man trying and play with the stuff toy game.
He wanted to get a stitch out.
Didnt even know you press the button to bring the claws down.
Klarissa and I were like PUSH THE BUTTON from outside the glass door.
Hahaa.
He wasted alot of coins.
Then when I walked away, he got it.
-__-
I want a Stitch too.
Someone get me a Stitch ):
Hahaha.
Claudia if you're reading this;
HINTHINT!!
I just realised Lots of love is LOL
Oooooooh.
Love,
TLCP(: