I went shopping today.
Well kinda.
Woke up at 2pm after having this dream
of me walking along the corridor from the classroom block
to the circular block and seeing a HUGE sunshine care bear on my right.
Then when I was at the canteen, Joyce was recommending me Nasi Pattaya(sp?)
And so I woke up and asked mum whether she can make for me.
But we didnt have stuff at home.
So we went to Eastpoint in search of a Thai restaurant that has.
None had so we ended up at Banquet looking for it but to no avail.
So we ate the usual.
Walked around abit, met Khaleedah.
Took the train to Tampines to look for a wallet for me.
Went to Wallet Shop and mum said the wallet
with the American dollar was cute
But it cost $29.90(not cute)
Then went up and down to other shops.
Still couldnt find something nice.
When we went back to wallet Shop,
mum tried to discourage me saying it's ugly -_-"
Then we went to Cotton On.
Bought one top for mum and one for me
(Which I cut a hole in. Fuck)
Took the train to Pasir Ris.
Went to one of the shops selling wallets.
Took damn damn long.
Finally bought one.
Had Ice-cream!
Went home (:
That's my day.
I’m sick and tired of your attitude
I’m feeling like I don’t know you
You tell me that you love me then cut me down
And I need you like a heartbeat
But you know you got a mean streak
Makes me run for cover when you’re around
And here's to you and your temper
Yes, I remember what you said last night
And I know that you see what you’re doing to me
Tell me why