Today was rough.
To those who were there during recess, thanks so much.
And sorry I kinda freaked you all out.
It's hard to explain.
Everything's just such a mess you know.
I've got alot going on right now.
To those I've hurt or are currently hurting,
Im sorry.
Im sorry Im so screwed up.
I dont know how.
I never used to be so bitchy.
And now everything that happens gets told to someone else.
Im bitching like nobody's business.
Im tryna be a better person.
Im gonna make it up to you.
But for some people I just cant.
Cause maybe I wasnt the only one at fault.
But all in all,
Im sorry.
Today was happy, shocked, sad, upset, scared, annoyed, GUILTY, touching, disappointed.
To sum it all up;
1. *******is fucking annoying the crap out of me.
2. I miss ****.
3. I had to re-do my DnT cause someone stole it. Whoever you are, screw you.
4. Thanks for making me starve, makcik.
5. I love you, 2e1(:
6. Im gonna miss you, Mrs Foo. All the best for Hannah!
7. Im gonna miss my friends. See you soon! (:
8. I want to work harder for my studies, I have to.
9. I qualified for all subject combinations.
10. Im not satisfied with my results.
11. Im dreading training cause it's so boring.
12. My life may feel like it's crumbling, but I wanna make the best of it and Im grateful that I still have a life(:
13. Im gonna change, to be a better person.