=> I just realised something today.
I dont know how we were friends.
Best friends even.
How I accepted every flaw,
Forgave every mistake,
And was forgiven for the stupidest things.
It seems like we're total opposites now.
She got louder,
I got softer.
But it really amazes me how different we were,
Or maybe how different we are.
Sometimes I talk and I realise I sound like her.
It's freaky.
And Im not the only one who thinks so.
But I guess the good times overwrited the bad,
Last time.
But not now.
I dont really wanna be friends since it's so much,
But it feels like sometimes so many things are interrupted,
Just cause of what happened between us.
Some are torn between two.
It's causing me to have even more problems,
Since it's so hard to know who's on my side.Im in a thoughtful mood now.
My head is spinning and being squeezed,
It's the worst yet.
I didnt wanna go to school when I woke up today.
But there was gym and math olympiad and training.
Ms Sharifah came into our class today
And asked why we didnt come for Math olympiad last week
Told her we were released late from class
Then no one was outside the AVT,
So I went for Softball.
But all she did was show me that other people from other classes turned up.
It's not like I went dont know where.
Now she says we have to bring $10 to pay next week cause we didnt go.
HELLO, WE PAID $80 FOR THE ENTIRE COURSE,
WHY SHOULD WE PAY IF WE DONT TURN UP.
So much for MATHS olympiad.
Had Gymnastics and I practised until my head hurt even more.
My hair was messy after that so Zahwah saw and said
EH YOU CAN HAVE BANGS
Then she adjusted and said I look so cute
O_O
hahaha.
Wth.
Farah Aishah says I look like a mushroom
Diane said I look like a ball.
On the way home, saw Siti Shazwani.
Tapped her while walking then she dragged me back
and hugged me while ruffling my hair.
Then she talked to me and piiiinnnnnnched my cheek
Til it was numb!
Hahaha.
I really miss her.
I went to watch 17 Again with Fifah the other day.
It was so sweet.
K im gonna go since staying online is pointless.
Headache is terrible.
Going to KK Hospital on Tuesday to see the specialist.
Then go to school at 2 for Life Science and Training.
May not even come on Monday if this continues.
Bye