Things haven't been going so well.
The past few days have just been crap.
Monday, stayed back with Pei Shan, Claudia, Sarah and Jacelyn.
Threw with Pei Shan since Im getting rusty.
Went home with Claudia and we ate kfc at tamp.
Tuesday, cleaned up the cage area cause Ms Tay asked us too.
Was dribbling a soccer ball then angelynn refused to look at me cause apparently i look like a monster :O haha. it's a secret.
Took MRT home with Angelynn, Jessica, Amanda and Rachel.
Wednesday was a terrible day.
Felt so low.
Cried during Geog.
Thanks Claudia and Sofea.
Met Siti but I had Geog so she couldn't do anything.
Felt sooo lousy.
Went home with Sarah and Jacelyn and ate McD cause I was hungry.
Was drinking coke then I forgot it wasnt my bottle so i tilted it the way you would drink from a bottle.
I was sucking on the straw too so I didnt realise.
Then I was talking and Sarah suddenly stopped but she was like STUNNED for awhile so she didnt say anything.
Then suddenly she was like EH ITS DRIPPING!
Then I looked down and saw like half my coke on my pinafore.
Sarah was nice enough to give me hers (:
Haha.
Today, fucking annoying shit.
Lit wasn't that bad.
I like "What Happened To Lulu?"
Maths - fucking shit.
Got so annoyed and depressed cause it was so not conducive plus I didnt understand a word Mrs Hoy was saying.
So I wrote Siti a second letter to attach to the letter I wrote yesterday.
Hah.
Thanks for the help Farah Aishah (:
HML - Was fun cause Zahwah was beside me instead.
Crapped with her.
Cikgu was talking about some people terasa cause the sajak was about remaja.
Then Zahwah and I turned to each other and said PRASAN!
Hahaha.
Recess - Okay.
I realise I like the other stall instead of the usual one. So today I actually finished my food.
The chicken was easier to cut.
Haha.
English - Decided that I shouldn't sit there helplessly being stepped on, so I started shouting answers when Mdm Surayah was talking about Compre questions, tryna drown out all the other crap going into my ear.
Science - Was okay cause all I had to do was copy and paste from the web.
Plus, it was thought in Primary School.
Assembly - We were paying attention for once. Then when most of my classmates were screaming their asses off, I was getting looks from Sec Ones that made me relieved to know people feel the same way.
Maths Olympiad - 100% regret.
Afifah sat opp me then when we got the paper saying who was selected for the competition, she wasnt then her immediate reaction was "EH THEN PAY $10 FOR WHAT?! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!"
She realised I was sitting there then looked up and started looking embarrassed.
HAHA! CHEAPO!
3.30 - Went back to class and waited for Haziyah to finish. Threw a rubber ball around with Farah Aishah. It amused me for awhile. I later found out Haziyah's dad was fetching her home so I took the MRT home alone since Sarah and everyone else I could go home with alr went home.
Im really really bored now. Can't talk to Siti today cause of her sister's wedding stuff. I am suffering in boredom.
I guess I've been expecting too much all along.
Thought you could reach it,
But you're not even close.
You see me this way but you're so oblivious.
Im hurting and it's so visible but there's nothing you can do now.
It's too late.
Just forget it.
I dont need your worry.
I need your assurance.