Hmph.
School was extremely boring today.
Fell asleep alot.
Headaches were terrible.
History - slept.
Science - Interesting but missed out on alot the pass few days.
Maths - Learnt alot. Surprisingly.
Recess - Hehe. Klarissa and I were running away from a certain group of people who were so thick skin to come and sit with us when we dont even know who the hell they are then never even ask.
HML - Watched Ibu Mertuaku by P. Ramlee
English - Not as bad as normal lessons. Mainly talked to Pei Shan so I tuned out.
Legacy - Presentation. Some people are just assholes.
After school, met the team and ate at Magic Wok. Were supposed to have Bdiv team talk but most of the sec3s weren't going and some were M.I.A. So we went back to school and had sec2 team talk under Cristal, Shermin and Rury's supervision. Settled some stuff but the rest is the usual which Im starting to dread considering it's the same everytime.
Walked out at about 4.45 ready to go home with Angelynn and Afifah then remembered Fifah came to school so I went back in and met up with her and others. Siti and Fa were there. Followed them to Magic Wok again and I just watched them eat. Took 31 all the way to Tamp like the good old days :( There wasn't really much to talk about but somehow I felt the bond was still there. What's left of it i guess. I miss them. Hmph.
Gotta do Home Econs.
I've been so busy, Im kinda weeks late to do it.
Buhbyeee.
Im trapped in a huge world.
Im a small girl, Im just a kid.
Everything's catching up and I'm losing.
Everyday I get weaker, I'm losing it.
They say nobody has it easy,
But I know most have it easier.
Im so worn out,
I feel so lost,
Cause I know I've gotta fight this one on my own.