Hey.
Im bored.
Tried watching Slumdog Millionaire,
The thing kept stopping to buffer,
Then bro and I found this other website but the quality was just shit.
So yeah, whatever.
Siti's gonna lend the dvd to me anyway.
My throat's really dry.
So annoying.
I was just reminded that I didnt eat dinner.
Hmph.
WednesdaySports Day.
Ran 4 x 400m cause Sofea was begging me to run in the morn.
Heh.
Was still sick but ran for the thrill of it.
Didnt win or anything.
Nearly puked into Joyce's red plastic bag after running.
Head was spinning like shit.
Left earlier with Mrs Tan, Mrs Wong and Klarissa.
Mr Seah bought Klarissa and I ice-cream then drove us to Changi General Hospital.
Went to Accident&Emergency but they allowed a maximum of 2 people with the patient.
So unfortunately, Klarissa had to wait outside.
Im sorry puny, but Im really grateful that you came along(:
So I went through the nurse then waited quite long to see the doc.
He looked like he just ate and slept.
I think there was leftover food on his mouth.
Gross.
He told us that I'm underaged to be a patient at CGH cause Im not 16.
So, he typed out a referral letter for me to go to KK.
My heart literally sank.
Later I found out that on the letter they wrote that I fell off a bike.
WTF.
So we walked out to the bus stop and I took 9 then the teachers walked off.
Met Ameera, Grace, Insyirah, Shermin, Jomin, Angeline and Nicole, then I broke down.
They invited me to eat lunch with them at Eastpoint so I tagged along.
Went to Banquet but I had no appetite to eat at all.
Just ate Ameera's brownie.
After that they went to buy bubble tea
and we stood in the middle of nowhere deciding what to do with me.
They decided I wasn't well enough to go home on my own, so they asked me to follow them.
Went to Jomin's condo opp Eastpoint to play pool at the clubhouse.
I just sat there and rested while they played Monopoly.
After awhile I felt guilty for not going home so when they played pool, I left for home.
Went to the bus stop with Insyirah then I took 17 all the way home.
ThursdayWent to KK with mum.
Wore my M&M shirt and brought Sunshine along for moral support.
I was like some kiddy magnet at the hospital.
All the nurses had this really cute "bib" which has colourful bears.
Overaged kids, Hahaha.
So we saw the doc and from the start she kept saying it should be nothing.
Got an x-ray on the RIGHT side of my head but the swelling is on the LEFT side.
Doc looked at it and said it looks normal.
-.- like obviously.
Tried to tell mum but she said they should know what they're doing.
They tried to blame the headaches on me being too stressed out.
BUT IT ONLY STARTED AFTER THE FALL.
So fucking annoyed ready.
Whatever la.
All I got was panadol worth $1 and an appointment to see a headache specialist.
I dont need a HEADACHE specialist,
I NEED A PROPER X-RAY TO TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG.
Anyway, we took a shuttle bus to Bugis and from there, mum went to work.
I took 197 with the intention of going to Bedok.
Could have taken 12 straight home but I didnt feel like.
Saw Zahwah at the school bus stop so I got off at Parkway and asked Ain to take 31.
I got on too then we went to Tamp (Me, Ain, Riny and Zahwah)
Needed to pee so I went to Tampines1 with Riny and Zahwah.
Quite boring.
NUM had this huge sperm as their sign.
After walking around, R went home and Z and I went back to Tampines1 to get a magazine thing.
Took the MRT to Pasir Ris then we went home, I took 12.
Oh, the irony.
FridaySo whatever
K Im done.
I know its long.
Nowadays I blog less, but post more.
Byeeeeee
It gets harder every day, but I can’t seem to shake the pain
I’m trying to find the words to say, please stay
It’s written all over my face, I can’t
Function the same when you’re not here
I’m calling your name and no one’s there