Hello.
Im tired.
Haha.
I think Im turning into a pessimist.
OMG LIKE CHEAPO BANGS!
HAHA.
School was slack today. Cool.
Maths-She was talking to herself, didnt understand a thing
Malay-We had fun with new words on wikipedia like "conspicuous consumer". cikgu wants to start using it now. ahhaha.
PE-The usual. It is proven. Gymnasts are short. Mrs Tan was talking to me and Eunice about it. She says short people make better gymnasts. HEHE.
Recess - Ate then threw awhile. Im so rusty.
Geog- Waited for Mdm Seah for quite long since the teachers had meeting. Eunice and I stood at the railing and SOMEBODY prasanned I was stalking her. Hahaha. I did not!
Lit- Became a period for FMs to talk to their Form class about the Emergency plan and all. There might be no school if Swine flu gets more serious.
Science- Draggy but quite fun. A little interesting I guess.
Mrs Foo released us at 2 and i rushed back to class thinking Siti would kill me since I was supposed to meet her after school and I was alr 10 min late. Plus I had to pack all my stuff under the table cause they're gonna fumigate the school over the weekends cause of swine flu. So damn bloody heavy la omg. Thanks for helping me out Farah Yazmeen. Hahaha.
Waited for around 20 minutes then Siti came with Sella and we studied (She did but I have a damm short attention span) The plan was actually for her to tutor me with my graphs since I kinda missed alot of lessons and I dont understand whatthehell's being thaught. So I was being annoying, not doing my work then I got scolded alot saying "DO YOUR WORK LA!" "STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR PHONE!" "SMS LAGI!" "CAN YOU DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!" hahahahahaha!
Today I found out Siti looooooves to annoy people. She wrote the word SENSI(sensitive) on my graph paper, over my name. Wrote on half an A4 paper then made it stand up and face me while I was drawing graphs. I pushed it down with my pen then she brought it back up again and again. I tore it, she refolded it and wrote again with a diff coloured marker. I took it away and tore it. Then she tore this tiny piece of paper and wrote sensi then folded it and passed to me like it was some message, with my name infront. I threw it back. Then she took permanent marker and wrote ON MY CALCULATOR. Then wrote my name on it. Tsktsktsk. Then on the way home kept annoying me about _____. Hahaha.
But it was damn fun. Haha. I feel bad cause I didnt do much and she alr skipped tuition to help me. Im sorry.
Okay Im gonna go now.
Going out with whitesandians tmr.
Haha
To study I think.
Even though my exams are over, I'll still go i guess (:
Byeeeee