Hello.
It's been quite awhile.
Hehe.
I haven't been blogging since my little accident cause the internet didnt let me in.
So yeah, on Tuesay last week, we played our last match in Nationals against Nan Hua High.
Lost. Quite terribly.
TuesdayI think watching me baserun is interesting, especially to the sec ones.
Cause somehow I always come out with some injury.
So I was baserunning during the game while Klarissa was up at bat then it was 2 down already.
She hit the ball to shortstop who caught it but dropped it, so I continued running.
The Nan Hua catcher was in a ready position to catch the ball then I was running towards her
So she was blocking me then I rannnn and tripped over her back leg
Flew and slammed into the ground.
Was wearing a helmet with a metal cage to protect my face
So, when I fell face first, the helmet hit the ground hard and bounced up to hit my face then flew off my head.
Everyone crowded around me, even those from Nan Hua.
Then I heard a voice saying "Eh Farah you didnt step on the home plate!!!"
So i got up -after rolling and groaning in pain- to step on the plate then walk off.
After that Joanne told me that Klarissa was out at 1 so it was 3 down already.
MY ENTIRE RUNNING WAS A WASTED EFFORT.
Yeah then later on, I found out it was CLAIRE LIM who said I didnt step on the home plate.
Hahahaha.
Okay dont get me wrong, Im not angry with anyone.
That afternoon, I felt very giddy and couldn't stay focused during fielding.
When I got home at night, tried to do my homework but had terrible headache.
WednesdayWent to school the next day and I suffered in pain.
After school Hanisah and Farizah followed me on a wild clinic hunt around Bedok but we got lost.
& I must say HANISAH LIVES IN BEDOK.
Hahaha.
Thanks for following me anyway(:
So I went home and slept.
Woke up at 7+ then met bro at clinic nearby.
Waited damn long then met doctor.
Gave me alot of meds and said the swelling's quite bad.
The stomach pains I've been having are also related.
Got 2 days MC so I missed school on Thurs and Fri.
ThursdayHooooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeee!
FridayMissed Maths CA.
Hehehe.
I went for Post Mortem though.
Thought I should go for my team.
Halfway through while coach was talking, felt very giddy and nearly vomited.
Saturday & SundayIt hurt like crap at home.
MondayMeds finished in the morning.
In school, was better but still felt sharp pain once in awhile
TODAYWent to school and the whole day was torture.
Had fever towards the end of school.
Went home with Haziyah, Hanisah and Farizah.
Got a call from Mrs Wong saying Insurance is covered to go to a specialist and one of the teachers will take me one of these days.
Klarissa's gonna follow me(:
To everybody, thanks for all the support and care(:
I think my blog is kinda boring cause it's mainly softball and some may not understand wth Im talking about.
Hahaha.
Well, what to do? It's 3/4 of my life.
Oh it tears me up
I try to hold on, but it hurts too much
I try to forgive, but it's not enough to make it all okay