
We dominated KFC by being their first customers :D

M-Y (E-X-T-R-A) P-U-N-Y (:

You can only see my eyes and teeth :(

Mine's obviously the sexier legs.
HAHA.
Klarissa's the one with the shinguard.
Im the one with the dirtier boots ;D

Coach Zhang says she looks like me.

Reeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy?
Hello
I just felt like uploading photos.
Im doing art now and its so damn fcking lame.
Omg.
You see the first photo up there?
Yeah it was worse but the sun dried most of it up.
It was damn painful when I had to dive continuously, slamming my body on the ground.
During fielding, Coach asked me to dive like twice but I didnt cause I was uncertain.
Then she got angry with me, asked me to pick balls.
After that talked to me about it then asked me to go out and I'd better stop every ball.
Then off I went diving from left to right til there was mud all over my underwear.
It was damnit gross okay.
Had team talk at Pizza Hut and we made a hell lot of noise.
The 6 of us were talking then suddenly the door opens and Kavya's friend comes walking in.
I got seriously uncomfortable and kinda mad.
Firstly, it's TEAM TALK and its called TEAM TALK for a reason.
I mean whaaaatthehell.
Moving on, we decided to move to Videoworld cause we felt like we were being too noisy.
Tried to talk but they shouted over me.
Something happened and I snapped.
Then I heard "here we go again" and Poof!
I cried til I felt like the wind was knocked outta me.
Dont really wanna talk about it.
Having SRC tmr against Methodist Girls and Yusof Ishak.
Kinda scared but I wanna give it my best.
Til next time.
Byeee (: