

So here's the highlight of the day:
Klarissa: Last pitch balls in! Farah watch 2
ME: Runs to 2nd base
(Claire pitches,
Klarissa throws 2
Throw was a little off and hit the ground
Ran forward to catch it
But it bounced and hit my face directly
Cause VJ's field is artificial so its bouncy.)
ME: OWW!(Falls to the ground)
Diane: EH GAYGAYGAY! GOT BLOOD GOT BLOOD!
ME: *dazed*
Now my tooth is shaky,
My lip is swollen,
I have cuts at 4 places of my mouth.
Ouch.
Took bus with Afifah and Klarissa.
K got off at Tanah Merah and A and I went to tamp.
Met Dad and Bro to change Dad's phone.
Went to KFC and ate only whipped potato.
Dad had to peel come chicken to shreds
Cause I cant chew.
I am currently eating sausages in pain.
Oh the horror.
Gonna play Nan Hua on Tue.
Really wanna do our best and win.
Hopefully, we can make it through.
My period just came after 6 months.
Damn pain during Meet The Parents.
Had briefing on Subject Combination.
I wanna take Option A with Claire:
Triple Science & Geog Elect
My second choice would be G:
Bio, Chem, Core Geog & Lit Elect
Okay Im gonna go shower now.
WAHAHA
Buhbye!