Hello.
I'm really worn out.
From last Thursday,
It's been...
Training, Training,
SRC, SRC,
Training, Training.
At least yesterday we played soccer
For about one hour of training.
TK vs VJ
I was mostly running around and
Kelly was following me to defend.
Haha.
She was everywhere
And I think cause Im small,
She lost me for awhile :D
Was tryna get the ball
So i stood infront surrounded by alot of VJ ppl
Then Olivia whacked the ball
And it went slightly upwards,
Plus I'm not tall
So, it hit my face, directly
Fell to the ground
And Belle was laughing at me,
Saying I always get hit in the face
Cause the day before,
I got whacked in the chin
By Nanyang's shortstop.
There goes my face.
Haha.
Training today was urgh.
I was so tired,
Even during warm up,
I was breathless.
Fielding sucked so I got punished,
Coach pulled me one side after
And talked to me saying I already don't have the height and build,
So I must work harder on my skill and technique
Cause I dont have the strength.
Made sure I made it up during batting though.
Surprisingly, I could hit mini balls.
Had to hit pitchers' balls.
Diyana and Mel Decotta.
Diyana's balls were nice and Mel D just kept aiming for my head.
Haha.
Scary.
After training, went to Bubbletea Shop to eat
With Afifah, Klarissa, Ai Yun, Natalie, Cheryl Goh,
Cheryl Yeo, Su Fang, Nicole, Shin Yi and Syahindah.
There was this seriously annoying TV show on Okto
and I was screaming and screaming cause it was so annoying.
Haha.
Sec ones decided to build a wall to block me from watching
But the TV was damn high up and unavoidable.
Haha. Thanks for trying anyway.
Ai Yun was whining about her dripping blood.
Hahaha.
So she asked me for a pad and I gave her the one Kavya gave me on Sunday.
Sunday was the day we ran in the rain and the flood and it was in my pocket.
So when I was otw home, she texted me saying the thing was SOGGY.
HAHAHHAA!
I feel bad.
I'm sorry!
I am soooooo bored.
Watching My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad.
The little girl's really pretty, has a sweet face.
Haha.
I think I'm gonna go off and do my homework.
Not in the mood for Art, so maybe I'll do Geog.
Whether I'm in the mood for homework at all is another thing.
I was watching Circus on youtube
Then I was saying "Britney looks kinda ugly now"
Them mum came over and looked at the screen "It's Circus right"
HAHAHA!
Cool.
OKay byeeeeeee
I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
Better be ready, hope that you feel the same