Hello!
No more Dear Blog.
I kinda hate it.
So I went to American School today for a friendly with their team.
Met Afifah at tamp mcd to eat breakfast.
Took the train.
Ai Yun, Shin Yi and Claire got on at Paya Lebar.
Went all the way to Jurong East
When I passed Dover I started screaming at Claire to look out cause the panels looked like a Greenhouse. hahaha. Jakun I know. Hehehe.
Switched trains and headed for Woodlands.
Met Cheryl Goh, Rachel Sim and Medha who were sitting at the opposite end which was a damn long walk. They actually tapped their EZ-Link card just to get in and wait for us then tap out when we were all together -_- Hahaha.
Waited for Klarissa, Angelynn, Su Fang, Nicole and Rachel.
The Sec2s were all in Sonix then Kavya came in her PE shirt and I got damn pissed. I mean cmon la. We're playing a GAME!
Met Ms Tay and we waited for the American School Coach to fetch us. Some of us took Ms Tay's car while the rest took his.
Rushed to change and warm up. Coach suddenly made me Captain with Claire so suddenly it was kinda weird for me. Was first batter so I was kinda scared cause they're bigger than us and older and all then the pitches were quite fast from afar. When I stepped into the batter's box I realised I was okay with the ball. Made a hit and the pitcher missed it but the First Baseman caught it and I was out. Second time I went up to bat, I got a walk and I had to slide at every base cause they were kinda fast. Played very riskily cause when the person at home had the ball in her hands and was standing on the home plate, i ran all the way and slid in between her legs to touch the home plate with my feet then she tagged my body after so I was safe. Brought in one run for TK. In total we scored 3. Klarissa, Me and Kavya.
Im really proud of Su Fang and Rachel. Su Fang hit a really nice hit pass 3rd base to leftfield and Rachel a nice hit that the pitcher missed even after diving.
Okay I better go now.
I'm very tired.
Goodnight! :D