Hello
I am bored.
K I have alot of homework undone but I'm too lazy to start.
Maybe after I eat and sleep (:
Had e-learning today.
Ew.
Set my alarm for 7.20, 7.25 and 7.30 but I just kept pressing the snooze button to silence it.
Then at 7.39 Siti texted me asking if I was awake and I opened my right eye to read it but was too sleepy to reply.
So at like 7.42 i answered the phone to hear a very pms-y Siti telling me I have 15 min to go eat sth.
Hahaha.
Thanks for waking me up.
E-learning started with a BANG!
Literally.
Haha.
I was banging the keyboard and mouse and everything I could get my hands on.
Was trying to do Maths, Solving Quadratic Equations by Factorisation.
Didnt get the Online Lesson at all.
So Klarissa told me to anyhow put numbers.
I chose 25, 20 and the rest were all random.
Yay!
Started on Art.
Pretty paintings.
Haha!
Science,
Colours of Light.
Did it with the help of Teddy from Asknlearn.
Geography,
I was too lazy to think and Klarissa gave me her answer sheet.
Fortunately, being the good girl that I am,
I went to do it myself.
Haha.
My answers are so long.
Home Econs...
Created an advert for my catering business,
THE BEST CATERING SERVICES!
hhaaaha.
Farah Yazmeen's company catered doughnuts
She asked me what I'm catering and I said Bee Hoon.
Then she was like "again?!"
Apparently I did that last year and I can't even remember.
Oh well,
Once a Farah, always a Farah :D
English...
Compre.
Farah Yazmeen gave me her answer sheet but AGAIN,
being the good girl I am,
I did it myself without reading the passage.
Smart right.
Hahahah.
I'm eating my fried rice infront of the comp now.
Gonna sleep after I'm done.
Or should I study...
Hmmmmm.
We're in for a hell lot tmr.
But we deserve it.
Bye