Hello!
Ameera sent me the photos from Eazt Zone the other day.
Me with water in my mouth.
Haziyah says I look like a small boy.
PFFT!!

How can I be a boy,
can't you see my bra strap?
HAHAHA
Okay anyway,
Had SRC today.
Played against American School.
Lost.
Managed to contact each time I went up.
First Time,
Was out at One.
Second time,
Made a hit to pitcher,
Made her fall on her butt.
Got to 3 but Klarissa made a nice hit
But it was a fly ball caught
So 3 down then no runs.
I have been online since 7
but just realised I didnt surf the net.
Talked to Ai Yun,
Haziyah
and Siti.
Now they're all offline.
Talking to Preya now.
My chatty friend is asleep
and Im bored.
SITI COME BACK!
Haahaha.
I shall sleep soon.
Gotta wake up at 5.30 tmr.
OKay byeeeeeee