Dear Blog,
I am bored.
Talking to Haziyah now.
Hanisah has is offline yet again.
When I came in, was swarmed by orange blinking lights.
I survived.
Haha
Most were asking me to go see pictures of Bdiv matches.
TK THE NATIONAL BDIV CHAMPION
For the 5th consecutive year
(Klarissa went to tell the Host of School Nationals that it was 6 years. still dare to argue with me. Smart uh)
I am really proud to call them my seniors.
When they leave, I'll definitely miss them.
Diyana's enthuness (:
Zoe's supportiveness (:
Sally's sisterlyness (:
Nat's caringness (:
Hui Wen's weirdness (:
Clarissa's bubblyness (:
Astri's roomyness (: [HAHA]
Ying Ying's wiseness (:
Sherlyn's smileyness (:
Jorene's talkativeness (:
Faidah's laughness (:
Megan's supportiveness (:
HAHA. The english is so screwed up but I just want the "-ness" in it. Hehe.
Anyway, they beat Crescent Girls 10-6 and next Tuesday OUR nationals starts and its against their Cdiv.
Dad's being really annoying.
Gottago.
Buhbye