
Angelynn,
Klarissa,
Claire,
Afifah,
Kavya,
we can do this.
I know we can.
We've got to lead this team,
and lead them well.
When we're there,
We give it our all.
No Ifs Buts or Maybes.
I know you're scared,
Hey we all are
But we've trained so hard,
Why the doubts now?
I believed in us then,
I believe in us now.
Cdiv 09, I love you!
Just came home half an hour ago. Training ended at 7. Pffft.
I was at the interchange, queueing for bus number 29 with Afifah when these two indonesian men came and asked us where 29 goes then i said changi then turned away trying to avoid. then Guy A said something but I couldnt figure out what so I said "huh". (stupid me and my big mouth) then Guy B said "dia cakap terima kasih" which means "he said thank you" then i said oh ok. and he asked if i was malay. and whether im singaporean and stuff. then i was trying to avoid. and in the bus I started freaking out, so I texted bro asking him to pick me up from the busstop cause the bus stop is damn damn dark and I know that the two men were gonna drop there. But bro didnt reply, so I kept calling and calling til I decided to call my dad then I started crying as I explained to him cause the guys kept turning in their seats and glancing at me. I was THAT scared. So, I decided to drop one stop before and walk but once I got off the bus I saw how far it was and decided to take another bus to my house. Felt so damn relieved.
As I was walking to my house, it suddenly hit me that bro was in camp for afew days and I immediately started crying. Yesterday he just told me "Nowadays its only the two of us home alone everyday" and today, he left. Then I realised this is how it's gonna be like until he gets back. Me coming back late at night to a home occupied by a cat. hah. & when I got home, I saw only one container in the firdge, instead of the usual 2 :(
Dad works 3 jobs and mum works a very very long one. I only see mum in the morn while she's sleeping, on sundays, and if im lucky, saturday nights. When she's home, she's on the phone about work. It never ends. Sometimes bro and I get pre-cooked food and we have to heat it up but sometimes there's nothing to eat. If we're in the mood we cook but most of the time i'm too tired to. So I don't eat and I really think it's affecting my period.
Anw, we did fielding with sec ones today. It was so damn confusing and a little bit frustrating but I understand cause they're only sec one. Had to run ALOT to relay the ball. After awhile, went to fence bat and after that we went back to fielding with Joanne just as sec2s. At first we kept missing and all then she made us run 3 rounds and reflect on our mistakes, so we started to really go all out.
After that, coach let us have our "team talk" but it was like kinda uncomfortable cause the sec4s, Joanne and Belle were listening in. Nevertheless, it was meaningful and I think the sec ones kind of understood our need to play well. A little I guess.
I lost my voice. It can go high and low alot in one sentence. I'm continuously coughing.
No mood for anything.
Buhbye
Here are pictures from China trip




