At my lowest.
I dont know how I should feel.
Betrayed?
I dont think I am.
Hurt?
Yes, partly.
Shocked?
Very.
Upset?
Obviously.
Confused?
Completely.
I dont know what to do,
Who to trust.
Cause I really trusted you.
And it's not that I dont trust you now,
I do.
But I have my doubts.
How can I not?
When you're sitting on the fence.
I always thought you were on my side,
But now I realise,
That's cause I never knew,
There was another side that you could be on.
And now I'm hurting
Cause I dont know what to do
When everything I ever thought,
I told you.
What happened to all my thoughts?
Did you ever once let them go?
You were never one to tell,
But how am i supposed to know?
I'm at crossroads now,
And I really need you.
But how will I know,
That you're really by my side?
Cause everyone else has gotten off the fence,
And onto the other side.
Apparently Im at fault,
For tryna keep my problems to myself.
I dont know how to fight back,
Cause I've got nothing left.
What should I do,
Give up on you?
What will you decide to do?
Where will you go?
Cause apparently,
We both need you so.
-------------------------------------------------
Right now, I really really need to talk to Haziyah