Hello.
Today was okay.
Lessons were a drag.
CmPS first and that was okay cause I got to whine to Pei Shan. hahaha.
English was newspaper reading and premarital sex is seriously a problem in our community today. HAHA.
Maths was okay but boring. I think our teachers are getting blurrified cause of their pregnancys(sp?)
Recess was blehh. Bought sketchbook then went back to class to do thumbnail sketches of rhythm.
Art was CA. drawing contrast. It wasnt really clear and my colouring was like shit. omg. 100% of this term. screwed. kept throwing around sharpeners. so in the end i was using Jia Nan's penknife to cut off my pencil lead. ahaha.
Science. Totally lost. Farah Aishah was tryna explain to me but I was like :S
Training. Got ready early then waited for sec ones so we could start. and warm up was kinda long cause we had to teach them how to warm up. there were like 18 of them. damn hard to handle. ahaha. Klarissa and I were incharge of about 4 or was it 8. then Syahindah was there. My mortal. ahaha. and then throughout the whole training she and her friend (claire's mortal) kept asking around, "Are you sec2? Are you from 2/3? Are you from 2/1?" hahaha. So when they finished trng, they came to me and asked,
Them: Are you sec2?
Me: *Shrugs* Dont know. Why?
Them: PLEASE!! Our angels already promised to tell us today.
Me: (Pitying them) Yeah Im sec 2.
Natalie(Claire's mortal): Are you from 2/3?
Me: No.
Natalie: Are you from 2/1?
Me: *Turns to my mortal* Syahindah, you owe me a letter.
Syahindah: OMG! You're my angel? So it's you! Your handwriting is damn neat.
Me: O.O
Anisa: NOO! Her handwriting's like a primary school kid!
Pffft. hahahaha. My handwriting has gone through an upgrade okay!
So overall training was okay. Got released an hour earlier. But my fielding totally sucked. Got punished with Lydia. Had to run stairs 10 times. PFFT!
Yep, that's about it.
Buhbyeeeee!
Know that I can't get over you
Cause everything I see is you
And I don't want no substitute
Baby I swear it's Deja Vu