HELLO!
Today I was damn happy for dont know what reason.
Lessons were okay. CAs were okay.
Before school,
Angelynn passed me the key that i had to pass to ms tay. So I knew i couldnt find her in the morn so I waited for Syahindah outside my classroom for quite a long time then when she finally came, I passed her the key and asked for my letter but she hasnt written -.- i hope i get it tmr. hahaha. I think Im freaking her out. Maybe Im too friendly. But most people say I look scary so HOW?! haha. Bipolar.
Oral Comms,
We were damn noisy. Quite boring. But the story of The Pink Bowtie was interesting. hehe.
If I had a time thinga-ma-jig, I'd stay where I am cause if I go back and correct my wrongs, I wouldn't have learnt from my mistakes & if I went forward, I wouldn't be a happy person cause I wouldn't have enjoyed my teenhood.
HML,
CA! Was only 45 minutes! not enough. managed to fill as much as possible. left one blank... meluap-luap. damn. could have answered that.
Science,
Confusing.
Recess,
Fun! talked to Ms Tay towards the last part.
Geography,
It was alright. MDM SEAH CLAIMS SHE'S 75!!!! WE WERE LIKE WTH! DAMN COOL!
English,
Went to Student Activity Corner to borrow books from NLB.
Literature,
CA! was okay. managed to finish all.
Went to the busstop and waited for Fifah for about 5 minutes then she came outta the taxi. haha. Went to buy bblt and then took a very empty 31 to tamp. Walked around, back and forth. Bought Facial Wash. Looked around for my shoe but couldnt find so we decided to take mrt to Simei. Bought shoe for $16.90. I like it. I think the guy at the shop got frustrated cause I couldnt decide. pfft. my money what! Then went to NTUC cause I was in a mood for Vday shopping. ahhaa. Decided to buy Toblerone for Syahindah cause she's my mortal. Idk why, seriously I was in a damn good mood.
So we were at the cashier counter about to pay and I put the toblerone on the conveyer belt thingy then the woman pressed the thing so that the toblerone was nearer to her. then when she turned around to attend to the previous customer, we took the toblerone and pretended to read it then put it back down on the conveyer belt thingy. when she turned back, she had to press the thing again to make it go back to her then we were laughing like what. hahaha. CHEAP THRILLS! then took 9 home and she dropped off at her house while i went on to mine.
THANKS FIFAH! I LOVE YOU! :DDD
Pei Shan,
Deeep down inside, you are happy and you know it. You just think you're not cause you had a little too much time to think about everything that's going on. Trust me, it's normal. Every dog has their day, just like how you have yours (: So, dont try to stop, cause smiling is your thing. If you stop smiling, how will I ever? :DD
Love,
Farah
Buhbyeeee!
Well, I don't like living under your spotlightJust because you think I might find somebody worthyWell, I don't like living under your spotlightMaybe if you treat me right, you won't have to worry