Hello
Im bored.
As always.
Today...
Legacy was about using cyber-wellness to do cmps. was damn boring but at least i gotta talk to Pei Shan about stuff.
Science was about how Isotopes killed a spy. Was too busy writing my Mortal letter. hehe.
Maths, Mrs Hoy didnt come.
Recess, boorrrrriiiinggggggg. I kept getting the stop-stalking-me look. urgh. who wants to stalk you.
Hml was damn fun! I like cikgu ashikin. she actually makes lessons fun with her sometimes step minah talk. hahaha. "ciaoz beb" HAHAHA!
History was a bore. quite okay but time went by damn slowly. & it was confusing.
Geography, Mdm Seah was on course i think so we had Mrs Lam as a relief teacher, and it turns out that she's actually Mr Lam(our ex lit teacher)'s wife! its damn cool okay. haha. they're both as "funny" as she put it. hahaha
After school, I met Hanisah and we waited for Hijanah and we decided if we were gonna wait for Haziyah who had to stayback til 3.30. (HAHAHA! so confusing) then I was begging them to stayback cause I didnt feel like going home but they wanted to go home so we were otw out then suddenly Hanisah realised that Hijanah was gonna go back with her friends too, so Hanisah and I stayed back and waited for Haziyah. Met Farizah (yay F! HAHA) then ate and studied outside the NP room.
I miss those days during recess, sitting there with Fifah, Siti, Shikin and Fa while they studied and sometimes helped me with my work. I miss staying back til like almost 7 when the rest had Campcraft and Fifah and I would stay and wait. I miss alot.
I keep feeling like my period is here but its not. damn fannoying laaa!
If I dont see you,
I'll hear you,
So watch what you say cause people have ears,
and so do I,
Honestly,
I hate you,
and that's a really strong word.
Ciaoz beb! HAHAHAHA!
Wherever it is, I'll fly
Whatever it takes, I'll try
So don't pay no mind
To whatever people say
Whenever it is in my life
Know that I will be on time
'Cause you know why
There's no standing in our way