Happy Valentine's Day!
Hehehello!
Im bored bored bored.
Im online but there's nobody to talk to.
No Poppeh Lot
No Drop Dead
No Jemi
No Hanis
No ZEEYAHH!
No FEEFAAAHH!
No i m nobody for once in my life
No irahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No Zahwah is catboxwoman (wtf????????! hahaha)
No Nur' Ain
No no no no no
Hmph.
It's valentine's day and im lonely at home with bro. haha. I cooked and LUCKILY mum called me to remind me to take out the prawns' shit before i fry cause I seriously didnt know! I want real food made by mum or even Maggi-dad-style. I want them to come home and watch tv with us on weekends like normal families would. I want to see both of them before I go to sleep. I want them here with me.
Buhbyeeee
I wish I could be as cruel as you
I wish I could say the things you do
But I can't and I won't live a lie
No, not this time