Happy Friendship Day!
I didnt know it was Friendship Day til I walked into class this morn.
I only knew tmr's Valentines Day.
Wrote cards for Sittaye, Syahindah, Klarissa, Angelynn, Claire, Pei Shan, Sofea, Haziyah, Hanisah and Ameera.
Wanted to write for the others but was too tired and dad was telling me to sleep.
K im so damn tired and sleepy now. Training was okay. and i feel that we actually learnt something from training today. especially fielding. playes 2nd base which should be my official position by now. I realise that I understand 2nd base better so now it seems easier to play. Played hopbox with Clarissa as the runner and I managed to tag her out but pretending to throw then tagged her when she ran towards me. hehehehe. never tried hopbox before.
Oh and yesterday, Coach Zhang asked me to safety bunt but she didnt really teach me. I just anyhow. then she said okay.
TODAY,
Some people were damn annoying.
"Eh can you hurry up?! We want to go home"
No respect, seriously.
It got us damn pissed.
K, I was actually happy today even though I woke up with a phlem-filled throat. met Cheryl in the morn and walked outta sch to 7-eleven for her last minute vday shopping. haha. went back into school and then went out through the other gate to help Pei Shan carry stuff for Farah Aishah's surprise bday party, from her car.
Had music which was okay.
Home Econs was like okayyyy but eee at the same time. made banana crumble which was really nice when it was hot then i brought it home and took it out at 9P.M and i think it turned blue. not sure.
Recess! Celebrated Farah's bday and she was soo touched. haha.
English was Essay Writing CA. Had fever and a splitting headache. My temples(sp?) were like throbbing. Didnt finish paper. Screw it. Dont really care. Too much pain.
A* Science was okay cause Farah A and I were crapping about science experiments that we wanted to do. hahaha. Tested our heartbeats and its actually that the machine is affected by sound so it wasnt much. pfft.
Met Claire, Afifah and Kazuki and they ate at Magic Wok while I watched. Met Parveen! Good to see her. And I finally found out her height. Jessica wins with 180cm while Parveen is 173. haha.
Sittaye wrote me a touching letter which was supposed to make me cry but it didnt work. hehe. I was touched though. Thanks (:
And thanks to everybody for the Valentines gifts and cards. Im sorry I couldnt give much. busy busy busy.
Okay buhbyeeeee :D
Happy Advanced Valentines Day!