*****
Had East Zone Carnival Style today.
There's no point hiding the results so might as well just say.
First game:
TKGS vs AHS (Anglican)
5 - 10
Didn't get to hit. Got alot of walks cause they were mostly balls.
Second game:
TKGS vs SSS (Siglap)
7 - 3
All walks, all balls.
Third game:
TKGS - GMS (Geylang Methodist)
6 - 6 ORIGINALLY
6 - 7 after we lost the tiebreaker
Made a hit, not sure to where. Wasn't looking.
Fourth game:
TKGS - DHS (Dunman High)
1 - 8
Most pitches went past the 25 foot line so they mostly just waited and jogged home. One idiot walked from 1st to 2nd to rub it in our faces so I ran to 2nd while she was walking then she panicked and ran. wth.
Made a drive hit to 3rd base then it hit the 3rd baseman's glove and dropped out so I was save. Made it all the way home,so I scored the 1 point for TK.
Overall...
It was a good experience for me and I know I tried my best and gave it my all. I understand the game better now and I'm looking forward to Nationals (:
I was constantly shouting after every pitch so I'm losing my voice. Mum and I were fighting for the last tablespoon of Pi Pa Kao(sp?) -cough medicine- and she got it so I'll take panadol or something (Pfft!)
Even though we were doubtful of the sec ones, I'm really proud of them after today. Thanks Cheryl, Syahindah, Su Fang, Rachel, Nature, Medha, Divya, Natasha and Ai Yun for stepping in to play for us and thanks to the other sec ones, the seniors and Ameera for all the support.
Most importantly, thanks Belle, Joanne and Diane for coaching us (:
Dad and Bro came in between the 3rd and 4th game to watch abit. They watched the first fielding then suddenly disappeared after. I was the 1st batter so I went up to bat first and looked up to see they weren't there. I was like thinking why and it bothered me when it started getting to me, so I just watched the 1st strike and hit on 2nd, where it went to 3rd base. They missed my proudest moment of the day and honestly, I was very disappointed. They say they're proud of me though, and so is Sittaye :DD hahaha
I came back at about 4 and showered then slept until 8 plus, close to 9. Bro didnt wake me up. Then I asked them about why they disappeared during the game and they said it's cause they went to buy drink -.-
Okayy I'm getting too tired.
TOODLES
I am confident but I still have my moments
Baby, that's just me
I'm not a supermodel, I still eat McDonald's
Baby, that's just me