Dear Bloggy,
It's Saturday.
Had training in the morning so I met Afifah at 7.15 to take mrt.
Started at 8.30, ended at 12.30
It was damn hot so I was sweating like crap and I stank like shit.
Went Parkway Banquet with Afifah to eat.
Had fun running while she looked like she was gonna die.
Hahaha.
Walked all the way to Katong Shopping Centre ( I think)
Took 12 all the way home
and I really, really hope there was nobody i knew in 12.
So the malu.
Reached home, showered and collapsed on the bed,
Ignoring everything Dad was nagging about.
Woke up at about 7++ and had swollen eyes.
Went out to buy necessaties ( Maggi )
HAHA!
Came back and ate what else?
Maggi laa!
Hahaa.
Then at 10 we left for Bedok
and went to see my parent's friend's house which is up for rental.
Yeah, I'm moving.
I really really hope it isn't true.
Bro and I will have to share a room that's smaller than our indivual rooms now.
So little space, so many stuff.
So little time, so many things to do.
I'm really tryna make time but I have none.
I'm actually looking forward to school on monday.
Don't really know why.
Except for lessons ofcourse.
But at least I get to gossip about teachers with Farah Aishah at the back.
Hehehehehe.
Oh and the best part will be gossiping with Angelynn.
WAHAHAHAHA.
Like they all say,
I can't believe I took so long to realise how much I hate you.
The way you walk,
The way you talk,
The way you laugh.
Screw it,
Screw you.
I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on the days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should’ve known
Buhbye