Dear Bloggy,
I just got home and I'm feeling damn drowsy and worn out.
I am officially sleep-deprived and I have an overdose of training.
Nationals starts on the 10th march.
Training has upgraded.
Mon,Thurs,Fri,Sat - 4 hours
Tue, Wed - 2 hours
Sunday - Homework all the way
I am failing subjects and some are even supposedly my best.
I am falling asleep during lessons.
I am not completing my homework.
I am not studying.
I am seriously procrastinating everything.
It's like everything has to be put on hold;
Softball first.
Yesterday,
Mdm Khoo and the DM came into our class to talk to us after rummaging through all our belongings while we were on the 4th floor having geography.
They found this beer bottle in the toilet dustbin beside our class.
Asked us to take out this piece of paper and write down whatever we know about it.
It's not exactly a mystery.
But one thing,
Why drink in school?
Why throw the evidence in the TOILET BESIDE OUR CLASS?
WHY DRINK IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Something abit wrong
How do I survive when I can barely sleep?
Til tomorrow.
Buhbye.