The week is nearly ending.
No school tmr thanks to last year's sec4s good O level results.
I WAS happy about it...
until training was confirmed.
whatthefcuk. i have no life. no free time.
no time for studies.
"what's more important, softball or studies?"
"studies"
"no! its softball first"
to me, softball may take you places but where can you go without a good education. pffft. fannoying.
Pei Shan and the rest(not sure who) are gonna have a study picnic and i cant go cause of fcuking training. ARGH. my body damn damn sore ready. today was by far THE WORST!
I couldn't do my maths homework from yesterday then tried to do in school but i couldn't then gave up.
HML was like the best period of the day cause i was crapping with Zahwah. hahaha. then it was damn funny.
The bell rung so Zahwah and I got up and she was on her way out but stopped halfway dk why and she was in the way of Cikgu Ashikin so I was like "Zahwah.." then at the exact same time, Cikgu was tryna tap her asking her to move, but apparently cikgu's tap was more of a gentle rub. like those kinda consoling ones. haha. then Zahwah was like "EEEWWW!!!" and moved away from the hand cause she thought it was ME RUBBING HER. whaaaatthehell zahwah. ahahaha. then we laughed all the way back to class. damn funny her reaction. ahahhaa.
K, then after malay was PE. we did high jump. it was boring.
Then recess... ate with klarissa and then she did sth to me. @$^&%$)P@%@$*@^$ hahahahahah. damn. i hang my head in shame now. as angelynn says, how am i gonna face the world now? ( k i edited abit. haha. shhh)
Thennnn, geog was damn boring. mdm seah. ahhhh.
Lit.. no more LAM JUST LAM! he was a good teacher. just abit lame. abit only ;) haha. hope the new teacher will be okay. anw, Fifah was texting me to say that she was standing beside my dad. and i was like O.O so i replied :( badbadbad habit
Science----I was falling asleep behind and MF kept checking on me to make sure I wasnt doing anything i think. Honestly, I don't do much behind. It's damn boring and it makes me sleepy but Im ok with my position I guess. at least I have Zahwah sort of infront of me to turn around and say Amaciam. ahahah.
Training---Mostly batting. abit slack. okay lah. not the best, not the worst.
AFTER TRAINING--- coach made us take equipment to bring to VJ for game tmr. I dont understand why we cant put it in her car then we take it out tmr. pffft. SO, I had to carry one bat and TWO shoebags. one with Maths TB. It's think, mind you. Was headed for Siglap CC so I decided to take MRT to Tanah Merah and Klarissa was going to her cousin's house in Tanah Merah so we decided to take together. then at bubbletea shop, she suddenly realised she left her shoebag in the store room. then had to go back into sch, check the locker to find that the key wasnt there. meaning it was with Mdm Khoo. So we had to get it from her. then klarissa took her bag and threw me the key so i could run back and pass it to mdm khoo in exchange for klarissa's nametag. so i ran to her, then passed her the key and got scolded and she kept saying "you're such a good friend ah. run for her" then refused to let me collect the nametag for her. then klarissa had to go herself. blablabla.
Went to tanah merah bus stop and realised it was wrong side so i left klarissa there and went to the other side. waited for no. 12 for about 23 minutes. checked the signboard and it said Siglap Sth CC-7stops. so i took all the way there. then dropped off and realised it was a totally diff place. called bro and ended up crying in panic. the place was dark and wasnt that lively except for cars. then there were two mats at the bus stop alone with me,smoking and i got damn scared. so i took 12 from the other side and went back 5 bus stops to the bus stop which was TWO after Tanah Merah. Collected Cheque for Edusave Bursary. This time its $250 only but its good enough for me. heehe. took 12 home with bat and shoebagS. damn troublesome.
MY BODY IS ACHING LIKE FUCKINGCRAPSHIT
K, just for fun...
from the other day,
my wishlist!
I want to crap with Hanisah.
- Didnt talk to her at all :( -
I want Haziyah to cheer up.
- Didnt talk to her at all but I hope she's better :) -
I want to talk to Pei Shan.
I want to bitch with Fifah.
I want Nart to call me to play cards downstairs and talk about stuff.
- Too busy -
I want to have long, meaningful conversations with Khaleedah.
- Kindaaa. I talked to her at least. ahahaha. -
I want Ameera to come back online to entertain me
- She texted me to entertain me. -
I want Sittaye to reply me and talk crapshit with me.
- Didnt reply me online and now her bill's exploding so I cant talk to her -
I want Angelynn to come online so I can whine to her.
- Whined in school -
I want to talk to Zahwah Fierce cause I miss her. ahahha>
- :D -
I want to let my anger out with Ain.
- Not exactly, but okayyy. haha -
I want Feebee to get his fat ass off my computer table and away from the screen.
- He's not here anymore. haha -
I am falling asleep.
Gotta go do Maths Online Spring Test though.
Buhbye
Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside