today's damn fucked up. Last night I slept at 2.30 after completing malay. then woke up at 5 with an aching body after lifting weigths ytd. then reached sch damn early at 6.30. pfft. waited for klarissa to come and she came later than usual. Had medical check-up. eyesight- perfect, back bone 0.2 degrees curved, and i dont smoke. -_- then home ec. i still prefer mrs sin. and class party, was kinda boring since i was outside and annoyed most of the time. went with the team (4 ppl. wth) to magic wok then bussed to vj at 2. we started at 2.10 but trng started at 3. -_-
During training, Afifah threw the ball to the ground, instead of my face, then it straightaway bounced up and hit my eye. the same spot where i got hit by the pitch last time. i was damn fucking pissed. and immediately tears kept comin down. then now swollen slightly. pffft. damn pain okay my eye. lucky i take eye test ready. -.- now when i close my eyes its painful. just when everything was okay with my throwing and all, my stupid ball phobea is back now. i just got rid of it. urgh.
S:
I feel bad about what happened but it was my immediate reaction. you KNOW i dont like it. i mean who does?! and its not like this is the first time. It was a bad move on my part but I was already in a terrible mood as it is, you didnt have to add to it.
A word of advice to anybody:
Don't even try to disturb me about my height. I never asked to be short. It's not my choice! Given a choice, I'll gladly pick average. So dont try cause I'll do things that'll make you regret. I dont mean to, but its on impulse. It's the best for both you and me if you just dont.
You looked me in the eye and told me you loved me.
Were you just kidding?
Cause it seems to me, this thing is breaking down,
We almost never speak
I don't feel welcome anymore
Baby what happened please tell me.
Cause one second it was perfect, now you’re halfway out the door