Today is such a boring day.
The morning was the best. Me, Farah Aishah, Farah Liyana, Farzana and Daphne in class. then Farah A was sweeping the floor beneath the projector cart or sth then this lizard came crawling out.
then farzana started screaming "eh cicak, cicak!"
and everybody who understood wanted to see.
but daphne started saying "what's cicak?! what's cicak?!"
then Farah A started using the broom and whacking the poor yet annoying creature. then it crawled out the door and she followed it and then one of the doors were closed so we could only see farah with the broom viciously attacking the thing. From my view it looked hilarious. hahahaa.
so then she turned the broom the other way i think, using the harder end to squash it and the lizard's chest caved in and the tail came off but was still wriggling. then i took the broom from her and whacked the thing dead cause it was annoying. and we threw it in the drain. hehehehe.
so then school was boring after that. recess was bleah ): then assembly was damn boring. urgh. about IT stuff. it dragged on past 2 and we had trng after that, which sucked as well. boooooooorrriiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg! then finished at 6++ as usual. met ppl who went to pulau semakau. these pass few days in school at 6 have been way more lively thanks to pulau semakau. hahaha. went home. blablabla. hahaha. nth much today laaa.
I keep seeing ***** and i keep wondering what happened. I cant tell if she looks at me with hatred or maybe something else. Honestly, I'm lost. Idk what happened at all. Im not being prasan. Its so obvious. I can't believe we were so close and I thought it was all genuine.
i hate **** ****
i hate **** ****
i hate **** *******
i hate *** *** ****
i hate **** ****
Because I told you,
you would live to regret it,
And now I don't want to make you feel bad,
But when it comes to me just forget it,
I'll be the best you never had,
You put me through so many emotions,
Now baby it's your turn for that,
Cause in your empty heart I had left a mark,
The best you never had.
shoo!