I reached home like before 4. The rareness of taking the bus home in broad daylight. HAHA. Was with Ameera and Insyirah at the bus stop then ended up with Haziyah, Hanisah, Hijanah, Farizah. Took 31 and Insyirah dropped at Parkway. Then they took 197 and we met them again at bedok and took 17 together. Then went home. yay. Now, Im waiting for bro to get back from cycling to Loyang Point to buy maggi. haha. then i can eat lunch. hmph. my recess was 3 sausages.
I detest LJL. He's so corny and kinda boring. but i have to give him some credit. i think his teaching is quite good. just abit lame. everybody was quiet then claudia fell asleep beside me. hhahahaha. lucky she's not chairman anymore (:
k that's it.
bye.
-Just cause im only a kid to you, doesn't mean you can treat me like a toy.
I'm getting mixed signals all over again.
Make up your mind-
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town. I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down. You say you're fine, I know you better then that. Hey whatcha doing with a girl like that?