Hello pellow! ahhaha
Feebee's blocking the screen.
K he just ran off for food. suckah! Im really worried for him. I think he's sick now. Vommited the other day in this unusual way and he shivers sometimes. his face doesn't look happy anymore. he's like depressed. hahaha. seriously.
Today...
Had lessons for the first three periods ( CmPs and Home Econs) then went for recess and up to the hall for CNY celebration. it was kinda boring. then there was this gross sec one whose skirt was so short then when she turned, we all saw her undies. gross laa.
OH! I got my mortal today. haha. her name is *********. i shall not say here. its a secret ;)
So anw, after celebration, went back to class for class phototaking outside. got really annoyed by the attention seeking bitch. urgh. cmon man! then went to the foyer to wait for hanisah for about 5 minutes but she wasnt there. she was at the bus stop going to parkway when originally, she was going to tm. so i thought of taking the bus home alone but then haziyah called me to go back with them. then i saw sofea too, so i went. then ain was suddenly behind me. haha. it was a meaningful bus ride. thought about things and talked to ain. Thanks ain (: hahaa. then got off with sofea and we walked arond tamp searching for sth. then went home and got ready.
Bro and I left the house for Pasir Ris Park at about 4 i think. then dropped at Downtown East and walked to Pasir Ris Park for Fifah's bday party/class gathering that we were invited to smhw. haha. was kinda awkward with almost all her classmates there but it was fun in some ways. hehe. I MISS FIFAH!!! and i shall wish you early, HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BABE! I LOVE YOU! hahahaha. something's wrong with me. Im bored and tired and sleepy and I have olive oil in my hair to moisturize it. haha. anw, I didnt get to hug her goodbye ):
Okay thats my day, kiddos.
Tune in tomorrow for the next episode.
Byeeee :D
Stranger by day, friend by night. Who are you?