HEHE.
HELLLO! :DD
I just found out I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT! hahahaha. that's rare, coming from me. so, you better appreciate it, taylor ;)
I'm in a good mood today. kinda.
So yesterday, was supposed to be at Jacelyn's house for Claudia's surprise bday party. then i woke up at 1230 cause i had trng the day before and my body was damn sore. then they had to wait until i took the mrt, then they could tell claudia to take the mrt after me. haha. then i reached there at 1345. waited for claudia to come then we hid in jacelyn's sister's room and waited for claudia to go into jacelyn's room then we went out like little minnians and set up the happy birthday sign thingy. then she came out and was damn shocked. ahahah.
FF>>>>>>>
had lotsa fun. i hope we celebrate more bdays to come :D
here are pics thanks to claudia :