Yesterday, I stayed up til 3 am doing maths then there are 26 questions and i did until 25 but at 26(a) i got a mental block. then i got so pissed with myself.
--------------------------------------------------------------
It's killin me.
If it actually happens, it'll affect me for days weeks months years.
Who's gonna take me out occassionally?
Who's gonna take me to weddings of ppl i dont even know?
Who's house am i gonna sleep over at during the holidays?
Who's gonna teach the boy more than he alr knows?
Who's gonna insist on giving me money even when i decline?
Who's gonna buy me stuff that i never asked for?
Who's gonna warn me about the dangers of life?
Who's gonna call once in awhile to check on us?
Who's gonna pray for me everytime?
Who's gonna send me off and fetch me at the airport if i go anywhere?
Who's gonna check in on us when we're home alone just to bring food?
Who's gonna offer to tutor me english?
Who's gonna actually get my name right and care if you get it wrong?
Who's gonna tell me what to do in case you go?
Who's gonna be proud of me?
It hurts that I know it's coming.
I can't ask why,
cause ppl come and go.
I know that cause thats what you told me.
This sounds lame when I read it over but its how i feel.
Don't ask me who it's about.
It's my little secret.