Hi.
Had training at 8am today. til like 12 plus. damn tired now. thigh muscles aching like crappshitt. we had to do fcuking hopping on one leg to the fence. damn stupid and painful. then wtv other physical. played games. yay. the carrots and farmer thing. they straight away grabbed me cause im the smallest -___- then 4 ppl pulling one arm or leg each. on diff sides. DAMN PAIN. then agility. and crawling under other ppl's legs. tall ppl cant fit under my legs. HAHA. diyana crawled through and hit me there. then they said i crawl very fast. haha. i felt like some hamster. then we played block catching with actions. i ran and did a split and afifah couldnt follow. hahaha! bras were taken off and shorts were pulled down. I wanted to play dog and bone! then i'll just get dragged off. haha.
today was sec one orientation. so many came in. felt like i was being stalked in the mrt cause there were kids and their parents wanting to go tkg then saw me in uni. hehe. ambassador. HAHA. didnt see any from wsps though.
After trng, took 16 to Kallang with Klarissa then walked to mcd and rushed to Kallang Leisure Park to watch Yes Man! with Cheryl too. It's a nice show. should watch it. Was supposed to watch with Hanisah and Haziyah but it wasnt confirmed. I wanna watch Bedtime Stories with them!! anw, we went around KLP and it was boring. i dont like the place. bowling alley was packed. 2.50 per game. BUT cheryl didnt wanna play. TSKK. haha.
I AM BROKE!
Going for ymc tmr with Zahwah, Ain and Shaikha. damn tired now.
NIGHT!
byeeeee.
I can't sleep til you're next to me
No I can't live without you no more
Oh I stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia