Hey.
Went out with Fifah and Nart today cause i asked them to go out with me since i was home alone with no food. pffft. the plan was to go to bugis but nart and i were too lazy. haha. so farrrrr. so we met up at kfc then walked around tamp, back and forth between century and tm. then decided to go to ehub. sat at coffee bean and just talked. walked around somemore. then went home at 6. wanted to buy a drink from the vending machine but nart and i didnt have coins. so we went to her house to drink root beer. haha. then was invited to stay for dinner so i did since i was home alone anw. mum dad and bro went to work. so went home and showered and fed feebee then went back to nart's house with my hw. hahaaha. she helped me do part of lit and most of science. then went home at 10 while nart was busy doing aerobics. hahahaa.
k anw ive been thinking alot lately.
I think tkg has really helped me. I feel comfortable to break down and cry infront of my friends cause I know they wont judge me. Comfortable to sing or laugh. It feels easy to make friends with ppl. Those who aren't even my age are like my close friends and some take care of me like im their own little sister. I've learned to open up and now I can actually say "I Love You".
One was there to wipe away my tears, with her bare hands. hah. Even though she ditched them, i cant help but miss her. Even though her intentions are bad, I still love her. Nobody's here to wipe away my tears anymore. You were supposed to take me out after ___. That's now. But you're not here. For me. I need you. I hate you cause you're not here. But I love you cause you always were.
I lie to myself to hide the truth that lies beneath.
I'm not missing you.
Bye