BACK!HELLO!I am back from Guangzhou ( NOT Shanghai, Lavelle :D )
It was tiring yet fun except for the last day. Pfft. I shall post roughly.
It was mostly wake up,
morning run,
breakfast,
training,
lunch,
training,
dinner,
light training or gym,
supposedly lights off but we eat cup ndles :D
Astri and Lydia were my hoamies. HAHA. Lydia was hugging me and I said HOAMIE and she heard HOLD ME so i got harassed. HAHA. Hmm. 1st day to 5th day was training. 6th was BUMPER CARS, 4D MOVIE & ARCADE. hehe. 7th day was SHOPPING! whoo. got a black original puma backpack, magnets that say China, GIANT RED STITCH! , Running shoes bought over from Ms Tay, England Cap for bro, chewing gum for aunt. hahaha.
Went to their dorms alot. On the 2nd last day, we said our goodbyes after the match then to hug them i had to tip toe. i think they're 180-190cm. very nice ppl. when i went hugging them they kept saying "ta hen siao" " ta hen ke ai" (Lavelle disagrees. PFFT) HEHE. then my favourite was Li Na cause she took care of me. she kept talking to me but i didnt understand. then the catcher said I was cute so gave me a stitch portable blanket that she just bought for herself. haha.
This morning had to run rounds and stairs in the morn then watched videos of our performance til 10+ then went down. begged the head coach to let us say goodbye to the players while they were training and she didnt want us to disturb her team but after very long she agreed and we ran all the way to them. ppl started crying and i held there for very long even after hugging them again. then finally i cracked. hahahaa. cried. it was damn sad. cause it was a farewell. We might go back there in 2 years time when we're sec3. I Hope So. depends on the sch and our performance. I wanna see them again. Miss them ready. hah. its weird that I left singapore okay but left china crying. hahaha.
OH OH OH! 2e1' 09's FMs are -Mrs Foo & MDM SEAH
adlhsfi vueghrutlfhewrghfjn&O^$#&T%O#T%$bg ecngbdfhjgb
She can be nice but i think with the amount of noise we make she wont be.
Im looking forward to seeing everybody again but lazy to start sec2. we're gonna have juniors. aaaaahhhhhhhh! but that also means no more Fifah Siti Nart :( Grr, haven't started on my holiday homework. brought along but couldnt be bothered to do. haha.
Came back looking for Feebee ( my cat) and he started sniffing my body then licked my lips and cheek. It was damn gross. he never normally licks.
Oh yeah and btw, while I was lying in bed listening to music for the past few days, the song Home kept playing.
TAG REPLIESZahwah~ HAHAHA. Ohno! I had flu! hahaha.
Hanisah~ That was just the first day I was gone o.O hahaha. I missed you too (:
Shaikha~ I HAD fun! hahaha
Sarah~ I WAS having fun! haha.
Jessica~ HELLO! :D
Fifah~ HELLO! IM HERE NOW BUT YOU WONT REPLY ME. IMY! ahha
Lavelle~ HI bunny
Ain~ o_O aiyo Ain. hahah. k later
Im addicted to Michael Buble's songs now. haha. Oh and Astri has programmed HSM3 songs into my head. hahaa. Oh and I would like to say thanks to Astri & Nat for taking care of me. ILY!
OH Fifah's away. haha
okay bye for now.
:DDDDDD
May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know
And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
"I'm fine baby, how are you?"
Well, I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that