I didnt feel like going online these pass few days but today i just got bored. so i thought it wont hurt to go for awhile. i hope not.
So yeah. had trng ytd then mum said her friend had 3 free tix to watch madagascar at lido. got released an hour early from trng so i went at 530. i was in the mrt at lavender when bro was at simei. -.- then waited at orchard to meet up with him and my two cousins. met mum's friend and watched movie. i was broke so i was in the cinema free loading on their food.
"and to my superspecial, always important friend [dont get jealous all you other people O:] :
FARAHFARAH
youre going to forever be my yellow. :Dplease please please cheer up, okay?im going to miss you so damn effing much when i go for camp. ):im sorry that i couldnt help.it sucks that every time you come to me, i cant make them go away.and im sorry that im not going to be here for 5 effing days.promise me that you wont let all those shit get you down, okay?im going to be so damn worried about you all the days im away from camp.*yes, you better believe im starting to tear now, bitch :D*and yes, when my camp ends, you can bet youre going to be the first person i talk to. :]thanks for enduring all the shit i've thrown at you this whole year [which is a hell of a lot, really].im still freaking amazed at how you still treat me like im some damn VIP even though i've been a serious bitch at times.ILY, FARAH.CHEERUP, PLEEAASSSEE. ;D"
That's from my bestfriend, LavelleLeeWenNing. hehehe. I was ready crying cause of sth else when she texted me the whole chunk so it just made me cry more.I've ready said my goodbye to you personally. I cant cheer up you know why but I can try I guess. I'll miss you a damn hell of alot. ILYT BUNNY ASS!
& I miss Pei Shan. It's been a reeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyy long time since we talked. :(
Went for China Briefing today with mum and dad then half way through the journey dad told me he was going for a job interview so we had to go on without him. was late cause mum took so long to get ready. then Ms Tay called me saying everybody was waiting for us. embarassing shit.
IM ROOMING WITH SALLY AND KAZUKI!! YAYYYYY :D I think it's gonna be fun. Saw the itinery and all.
--------------------------------------------------
I know.
I know I screwed up.
Just like everytime.
I see you're using the present. heh. cute.
If I didn't ask it would have been slowly killing me
Cause I'd keep thinking about it & if I talk to you, i'd sound weird.
Idk what to do now but I guess you need your space.
I miss our random crapping. I miss you.
I'm Sorry.
I trust you, I do.
Just like you said,
"Here we go again"
--------------------------------------------------
I know you'll ask me to hold on
And carry on like nothing's wrong
But there is no more time for lies
Cause I see sunset in your eyes